Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Yikes!

Ok, it's 9:45 a.m. I had just finished writing a very depressing blog, which I immediately regretted after pushing the 'publish post' button. So, ok, I'm in my pyjamas which consist of an ugly t-shirt, no bra, and a pair of men's pyjama bottoms. So, ok, the dishes aren't done from the night before, the floor hasn't been swept in at least four days, the bed isn't made (which can be seen by anybody who walks into the house), the kitchen table is covered with junk, mostly Jim's junk, stuff from his pockets, papers, ash trays, a baggie of illegal cigarettes..you get the picture. So, ok, Jim is snoring away on the couch in his shorts (not underwear shorts)...outside shorts. So, ok, my hair hasn't seen a comb in a day or two....the vacuum cleaner has rust on it from lack of use....there's a haze of smoke over my head. So, ok...the doorbell rings!!!!!! Now usually always I never answer the door due to my lack of caring whether I ever see a stranger in my house, ever..(non-strangers just walk in, that's how I knew it was a stranger). But, for some unknown Ungodly reason I decide to open the door!!! And guess who's standing there, looking all pristine in a crisp blazer and grey flannel slacks, groomed to perfection and fairly handome too I must say!

John Hamm......introducing the new candidate....also a very well-dressed, well coiffed person (woman)! I should have died right there on the spot!!!! Then, I foolishly tell him that I'm Jim Fitt's wife and he wants to see Jim and he barges right into my house...and there's Jim with his hair standing straight up, rubbing his eyes, with a blanket around his middle, thereby looking as if he's naked!!! Oh Horror of Horrors! Shocked me right out of my depression!!!!!

I remain humiliated to this very day....As soon as he left, I made the bed, did the dishes, did the laundry, tidied up, combed my hair, got dressed...but alas..it was far too late!..Sob sob sob!

7 Comments:

Blogger Tuffysmom said...

P.S. Now that I made you all depressed yesterday, I seem to feel much better! Hey, I'm not intentionally evil..it was inadvertent.

9:14 AM  
Blogger mikki said...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! You made me laugh so loud I almost woke Caitlyn from her deep, daylight sleep! I need a tissue (please pronounce the s's properly for full effect) for my watering eyes :o)
I am glad you were only inadvertently evil - I want to be the only one in this family who is intentionally evil! Mwa ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaa *cough* *cough*
Love you :o)

9:55 AM  
Blogger mikki said...

Wait a minute... You remain humiliated to this very day? Didn't this horror of horrors occur only yesterday? That's not as horrifying as I had originally thought...
*kissy* *kissy*

9:58 AM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

I intend to remain humiliated for many days to come!!! Years, perhaps.

10:30 AM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

I intend to remain humiliated for many days to come!!! Years, perhaps.

10:30 AM  
Blogger Fireguy said...

All I can say is this....."hehehe"

8:54 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

That was hilarious- I guess humiliation is a great catalyst for housework- You need a big vicious dog so no one would walk in on you- works for me!

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home