Sunday, July 23, 2006

A Blog for Todd

After posting three blogs, it occurred to me that I did not say anything much about our host. So I would like to say 'Thank You' to Todd for putting up with us for two weeks. And, by the way, dear readers, if you want the best breakfast you have ever had in your whole life, you will have to get Todd to cook it for you! Yummy Yummy! He also barbecues excellently....all kinds of food, none of it burned....all delicious. Plus he takes good care of my Mikki and all the kids. It's been a big change for him too...having a full family now after years of raising one son by himself. So Kudo's to Todd......woohoo! Oh, sorry about the picture...I know you've seen it before, and I know Nannan was getting a little mad about it...hehehehe...but it's the only one I have so far!
Today is very hot and muggy, and I have been doing loads and loads of laundry, and mopping and scrubbing my kitchen floor (with an SOS pad - on my hands and knees)! And actually it is raining now. However, I am sitting here at my computer with sweat trickling whereever sweat can trickle on a body! The salty sweat is getting in my eyes, running down my back and if I cross my legs they stick together! I don't know why I picked such a day to do the floor, but I have to do it when I'm in the mood or, guess what? It won't get done! Still have to finish up, but I'm taking a break to write this blog and then go read some more blogs.
After that, I will finish up, have a shower and play games on my computer....lots of fun, eh?
I'm gonna miss Nannan.....sob sob sob. But I guess she deserves a vacation!
Later all....love Marsha


4 Comments:

Blogger Fireguy said...

Sounds like a great guy! Glad you had a good time.
I'm trying to find out how to get CCR - Revisited tickets for Antigonish in Sept. 3. Will be an awesome concert! Are you guys going to be around that weekend?
Love ya - fireguy.

9:34 PM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

Well, Fireguy, I can't think of anywhere else we would be..hehehhe. Bring your tent and air mattress, or maybe just your air mattress..whatever.
By the way, do you expect me to go with you???? Sigh.
Hopefully we can have a barbecue!!!! Love ya.

10:07 PM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

Gee, Teahound, I gave away my secret...I still scrub things on my hands and knees.
Sheesh! Those Swiffer's just don't do the trick!

10:09 PM  
Blogger mikki said...

Poor Todd... I finally wrote something in my blog so that his picture moved down and out of view, and here it pops up again! Hee hee hee
Anyway, he is pleased that you enjoyed the meals - he takes pride in his cooking (thank God - otherwise we would all starve!).

12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home