Friday, July 21, 2006

I'm Baaccckkkkk!

Hi all, the couch potato is back. This Blog is one of three which I may write today. Actually, this is the warning Blog to warn you about the other two ahead of time, so you can decide whether you will actually want to read them or not!
One of the Blogs will be all 'gushy and mushy' about my beautiful new granddaughter, and the other Blog will be a 'horrific rant'. I will name them appropriately so you will know which is which.
The 'horrific rant' may contain strong language, and reader discretion is advised.
Now, I'm sorry to say I don't have any pictures of Caitlyn...they are in Mikki's camera, so I suggest you all get after her to get them posted or to e-mail them to me so that I may post them. I tell you the truth though, getting on that computer is almost impossible. As a matter of fact the boys would still be on the computers (2) when Jim and I went to bed. And we slept in the Computer Room!!!!!! hahahahahahaha. But who can say 'get off the ding-dang computer' to their own Grandchildren. Not me.
Well, I must go now and prepare myself for my next two blogs. Have no idea in what order they will appear....I leave it to you to decide if any of you wish to read them.
Love ya all, Marsha


3 Comments:

Blogger NanNan said...

Glad you're back- blogging--- No trouble deciding- I am your devoted loyal most dedicated fan--- especially looking forward to that horrific rant-- and of course granddaughter stories---Sounds like you should have slept in the boys room, since it obviously didn't get as much use as the computer room---Whodda thought we'd have rooms for computers !!!

12:10 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

Hey, you got cuter on your trip !!! not very ladylike position though---

12:31 PM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

Yes, I am much cuter now..hehehehe. No hat either.

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home