Tuesday, July 11, 2006

I got the Computer - Woohoo


Michelle snapped these without my previous knowledge or permission. With my silly hat on...yikes! However, the hat probably looks better than my hair would. Baby Caitlyn is doing fine, looking around more and more..She is so cute. I now also wear the new cologne 'eau d'puke'. Hehehehe. She is a spitty baby, but only after she's first eaten. After that she's fine.
The weather here has been beautiful and today it is raining...which is making it difficult to get my fix...sorry Susan..I know you are suffering worse than I am.
Now, speaking of TV shows, which we weren't, but anyway, Mikki and I watched a show on a woman getting a tummy tuck! You should have seen how much skin they took off her belly! It was amazing. But she looked great afterwards. I think I need more than a Tummy Tuck though. I need a full re-sculpture! Or I could go on a diet - Heaven Forbid! I guess I'm just too old to really care all that much anymore.
I'm just rambling on cause I have nothing important to say. I'm so excited to be back at the Computer. Eric and Jamie stayed overnight with friends, and Travis and his buddies are practicing their drum playing in the basement.
Well, I think the rain let up for a bit...time to dash out to the Deck!
Talk to you all later.....love, Marsha

5 Comments:

Blogger NanNan said...

Ohhh- she's so cute, and Caitlyn is too--- :) Do you think we ever get comfortable in our skins--- nah- even with a tummy tuck, we'd still see flaws- i think they come from the inside out--- anyway-- good to hear and see from you--- drums in the basement--hmm- reminds me of another story---thanks for checking in - love ya

12:59 PM  
Blogger Fireguy said...

Looks like you are having fun. Thanks for keeping us updated.

8:32 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

It's not the hat i'm wondering about, why sunglasses in the house??

9:58 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

I just noticed you have your Links up and working--- perchance a little help from Mikki ????

6:32 PM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

You are right Nannan...Mikki did my links for me! And if I remember how she did it, I will try to put more links.
And, well, sometimes I just forget I have my sunglasses on! Sigh!

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home