Tuesday, July 25, 2006

It Just Occurred To Me!

Well, I tried to upload a picture but it wouldn't work. So I have to blog without one. The picture was of our car after arriving back from Nfld Last Year! So, it just occurred to me. These things all happened when going to Nfld. This year our front tire got ruined by being hit with a flying suitcase. Last year the struts on our car broke! The year before that our Van broke down before we even got to Antigonish - had to get towed back, and fly over later. The year before that, the transmission in our truck blew up while Jim was only half away across Nfld. Had to leave it in Nfld, and poor Max had to look after getting it back to us - cost a freaking fortune! Now, do you suppose somebody is trying to tell me something??? Or do all our vehicles just suck!!!! Not that we still have some of those vehicles...hehehe. But, the car is now on the road, again - two new front tires!
Our first sunny day since we got back. I think I may sit out and read for a while if I can stand the sun. I got burnt a little in St. John's, and my arms are itchy and flaky. (Myself, I'm just flaky!).
My cat will not leave me alone since I got home. He follows me everywhere and is sitting beside me on the computer desk now. If I go to the bathroom he comes with me....if he's sound asleep and I move, his eyes immediately open to see what I'm doing or where I'm going! I think he may be a little paranoid! I should try him on my Paxil and see what happens!
Well aloha all...have a very nice day!

6 Comments:

Blogger Tuffysmom said...

I miss Nannan too..sob sob sob.
Actually Teahound, on one trip to Ontario, our transmission gave out in Moncton..the car would accelerate, but as soon as you let your foot off the gas..nada...so we would scoot up hill going as fast as we could, and then coast down. So basically we coasted home from Moncton. Took five hours!!!!
I think I should just stay home.

4:48 PM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

P.S. The car we have now is a good one..I bought it from Mom...but flying suitcases?? I'm afraid that was just too much for it!!!!!

4:49 PM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

I grew up 'flying' Teahound. Dad had a flying school and he used to take me up all the time. And he used to do scary stunts..I was very young..I don't think Susan was even born yet...but I sure remember those trips.
One time we were flying, and he turned the engine off, and everything went silent! Yikes! But I love flying. At least their transmissions don't break down, or flying suitcases don't hit them! So far anyway..hehehehe.

6:33 PM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

I have lots of happy memories of times with Dad...He was fun!!

9:30 PM  
Blogger Fireguy said...

I think flying is the safest way to travel...any comments on that one?

11:26 PM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

I've already commented on that if you read my next blog! I love to fly. Taking off and landing is a 'Rush'!..Love it.

11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home