Friday, September 29, 2006

New Bathroom

Here's a pic of the new bathroom....once again, Mikki, it's pink!!! hehehehe. However it will be bigger than any bathroom I've had in years. I think it's kind of pretty. Only problem is, there is a nice plant in it. Now, I have a problem with plants. They all seem to die on me...why, I can't possible imagine! Could be they need tender loving care, or they like to be talked to, or they like music...or....they like water! Hard to say!
Anyway, still at it today...just packed the last box I have. So..now what????? I guess I'll take my curtains down and wash them.
Good thing I got tons of laundry done yesterday...blankets etc. Because right now we are having a minor tropical storm. Very windy, and pouring rain..but quite warm. I hope it stays warm all winter, because starting next month, we will be paying for our own fuel. Yikes!!!!!! Gonna be a cold winter..hehehehe.
Well, tonight my husband is visiting with my son Paul. Yes....he is at Paul's house, and I am not! Not fair!!!!!! I think Mikki can envision how the evening will go...no need to say more. Hehehehe....let's just say that Beer may be involved! Hope JIm survives, cause he has a wedding to go to tomorrow. I expect to hear from them later when they are sufficiently prepared to talk on the phone! If you get my drift!
Anyhoo...gonna read blogs now..and Coro Street just about to come on! Sheesh...Mike has totally lost his mind!!!
Toodle-ooh.....


6 Comments:

Blogger NanNan said...

Now you be careful how you be talking about my number one son there sis !!!!!!! About the plant, won't they most likely be taking it with them??? But you really will need to do something about all that pink---- much too girlie--- So now that everything is packed, how are you living--- what day are you moving?? love

7:47 PM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

Oh yes..I imagine they will be taking it with them..but I thought I might like to get one...just to kill..you know how it is...
Funny, when I lived in the trailer in Yarmouth, it was like a jungle in there. Haven't been able to keep a plant alive since.
Now worried about painting now..just want to get moved.
Plus, Jim hates painting..and he's not supposed to paint because of...God...every reason you can think of!!!!! Hehehehe. He gets tendonitis. Maybe Mikki will come over and paint our house, since she doesn't like the colors very much...hahahahahaha. Anything to see that baby again!

8:20 PM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

I knew it..they got sufficiently lubricated to call me..they are playing darts and trying to beat Jim!
Hahahahahahahahahahahahha.

9:30 PM  
Blogger Fireguy said...

Nice looking bathroom! I like a big bathroom. Tuffy must be getting suspicious of something going on with all the packing!

12:28 AM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

Tuffy is very suspicious...hardly dares to leave the house! I wonder how he will take to a new kitten, if and when I get one??

12:38 AM  
Blogger mikki said...

You should get a little dog - I am sure Tuffy would love that!! By the way, how long will your bloggability be compromised whilst moving? First priority in new house: get on the net!
As for coming over to paint, I don't think you'd want me to do that... my skills are somewhat lacking in that area. Todd better come too! hehehehehehe

1:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home