Friday, July 28, 2006

Smile

Here are 15 lines which, I hope, will make you smile.
1. My husband and I divorced over religious differences. He thought he was God but I didn't.
2. I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
3. I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.
4. Don't take life too seriously; no on gets out alive.
5. Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.
6. I'm not a complete idiot -- Some parts are missing.
7. Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.
8. Consciousness: That annoying time between naps.
9. Ever stop to think, and then forget to start again?
10. Being "over the hill" is much better than being under it.
11. Wrinkled was ont one of the things I wanted to be when I grew up.
12. Procrastinate Now!
13. A hangover is the wrath of grapes.
14. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a cash advance.
15. I smile because I don't know what the hell is going on.

Have a good day all...Marsha

P.S. I think I reached my sexpiration date. I just had to throw that one in! Hehehehe. I hope it's not tmi (too much information).



2 Comments:

Blogger Tuffysmom said...

Avon day is just like Christmas! I got my new printer hooked up, and it works excellently! My old one sucked!

1:07 PM  
Blogger Fireguy said...

Good ones!!!

7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home