Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Test

Ah Ha! Finally I got the picture uploaded. Now I know you guys were all dying to see the picture of last years 'broken car', and far be it from me to deprive you. I just didn't want you all to spend the rest of your life wondering what it looked like!
Anyhoo, I am so glad you are all still checking blogs and blogging while Nannan is gone. She is the one who keeps us all going after all. Too bad we couldn't all chip in and get her a laptop for times like this. Not a suggestion...(gads)..just a thought!
So there is nothing wrong with my computer..and I can still upload pictures...woohoo!
That's all I wanted to know! hehehehe.


3 Comments:

Blogger Tuffysmom said...

I think we're lucky we weren't hurt...glad you're here too!

7:21 PM  
Blogger Fireguy said...

Kayla is prettier than Tuffy...nyah nyah....

11:17 AM  
Blogger Fireguy said...

So do you want a CCR ticket if I can find them? It'll be a great concert - I saw a video clip over the computer of "Green River" in concert. The band is awesome - true to the original CCR. The drummer and bassist are the original anyway, and are both hall of fame musicians.
Take care - Luv, Fireguy

10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home