Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Arrrgggghhhhhhh!!!!!!!

The closing has been delayed by three days....freak, freak,freak! Dad-blasted, yuckity-yuck, friggedy-frig!!!!!! @#$#%#$# Mikki knows exactly how I feel! I hate it! These past few days have been dragging along....and now a delay! A Freaking Delay!!! And do you know why? Do you? Do you know why? Do you have any idea why? Can you possibly imagine why? Can you? Well, I'll tell you why! Because the Dad-Blasted, Stupid, Freaking Appraiser didn't get the appraisal to the Bank yet!!!!!!!! Ohhhhhhh....he's only had over a month to do it!!!!!!!! I realize how rushed he was (she says sarcastically). But...gadzooks..these people don't give a poopy-doop about their clients. The Sellers want their money...The Buyers want their house. And they doodle along...dedede..dadada..dododo...taking their freaking time! Because...oh well, sorry! They know they will get paid anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now that the rant is over, I am breaking down into sobs.....sob sob sob.....sob..sob..sob.sob...
I am living in chaos...boxes everywhere...almost everything packed.....all laundry done....ready to go!
Here's my song:

I was alright, for a while
I could smile for a while,
Then Jim had to say
There's been a delay
As I packed and was ready to gooooo
He didn't know, and I didn't show
That I was Crryyyyyiiiiiiinnnnng Boo Hoo Hoo
Crryyyiiiinnnnnng Boo Hoo Hoo
I said Ok, kept on with my day
Stil Cryin....cryin...cryin...cryinnnnnnnnng!

My apologies to Roy Orbison!



3 Comments:

Blogger Fireguy said...

There there now - it'll be alright...

9:13 AM  
Blogger Funnyface said...

What a darn shame... It has got to be hard. But hang in there it will soon be all over.
Loved the song heheheh

Your friend

1:38 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

You're getting really good-- I knew it was Roy Orbison before reading that it was Roy orbison--- do you have a deadline to be out of your apartment---- must be hard living out of boxes---- hope nothing else goes wrong--- love ya-

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home