Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Remember me?

Hi, Bloggers...remember me??? Anyhoo, this is a picture of one of the bedrooms..there are three, but I only have pictures of two, and since the other one is pink, and there seems to be a lot of complaints about pink, I thought I'd show this one. Granted, there appears to be a lot of pink in this room, but that will change, since I don't have anything pink!!!!
I've been a lazy blogger. I've been getting up really early, packing and cleaning, and then I get really tired in the afternoon, and just fall asleep for the rest of the day. Jim got back from Ont. last night around 6:30. Tired out but safe and sound. I got a tad worried when I heard about the overpass collapse near Montreal where they say five people were killed.
We will be getting the keys to the house on Friday afternoon, and plan to move on the weekend. I don't know how long I will be incommunicado...but getting back online is my top priority! Apparently though, they only do Stellarton one day a week...Yikes!!!!!!!
I ran out of boxes, so I actually packed the junk from under the sink in a Sobeys bag!!!!! That's desperate. But Jim will get me more boxes today. Not packing clothes...just taking the dresser drawers over the way they are, and as messy as they are!!! And leaving the clothes on hangars and throw them in the back seat of the car.
Well, better check of the blogs...probably take a while...hehehehe.
Talk to you all later....Bye bye for now.


5 Comments:

Blogger Gillian said...

so, when is the official move in date?

G.

1:23 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

3 bedrooms-- lots of room for company !!! I love the quilt on that bed-----
Priority one--- get hooked up to internet-- call that company this week and make sure they get to you----- if not, find an internet cafe------- good luck on moving day----

8:36 PM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

Thanks...already called Eastlink and can't do anything until the current residents cancel. But I will do the best I can.
Gads, can you imagine me without TV or Internet..how would I sleep...how would I get through the day?

9:12 PM  
Blogger Fireguy said...

Is that the room I'll be sleeping in when I come up?

12:11 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

That's a great looking place you've got there! I look forward to seeing pics once you've moved in!!

1:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home