Friday, October 06, 2006

Cryyyiiiiinnnnnnnggggg!

Just wanted to let you know that I am still cryyyyiiiiinnnngggg, boo hoo hoo! I'm sitting here on the day I was supposed to be moving, in a house full of chaos! There are boxes everywhere, all the pictures have been taken down, the curtains are down, there's stuff everywhere....all packed and nowhere to go. Jim even packed all the canned food today....now we've got nothing to eat!!!!
Ahh..slight exaggeration there...we have some bread and eggs and cheese and hot dogs and balogna and crackers. But...we don't even have kraft dinner..it's packed. Poop Poop Poop. I guess you guys will probably get tired of my sob story...but sorry, this is my blog, and if I want to sob for days and days...well, too bad! Hehehehe. Jim had built cupboards everywhere, and he's even taken them down. The place looks awful. You can tell where every picture used to be....the walls are so dirty. But, the pictures are clean. Man, I am not a very good housekeeper...plus, we smoke...so you can imagine what the walls look like.
We are giving the kitchen cupboards Jim made to the lady next door..and the bathroom cupboards too. These places don't have many cupboards..she is thrilled to be getting them. She wants to pay..but no way!!!!!
Now, we have a guy really interested in buying the truck..which is a good thing...but....if he buys it tonight then we won't have it to move with! Mixed blessings. And Jim's nephew's truck blew up the other day, so we don't have the use of that either. Thank God it blew up before we borrowed it!!! We have a bad reputation with vehicles.
I know, I'm rambling on and on, but it's hard to think straight when you're cryyyyyiiiiinnnnggggg!!!!!
I put myself through such agony knowing it will all work out in the end. Can't help it...I got it from somebody I guess....worry is my middle name. Mikki has it too. I'm very impatient....when I want something...I want it right away!!!!!!!!!
I was going to take a picture of the living room....but guess what....my little camera is packed!!!! In what box, I do not know!
So, adios, adieu, sayonara, ciao.....talk to you later...gonna read the blogs.
Lots of love...Marsha

6 Comments:

Blogger Tuffysmom said...

Turkey...there's a turkey? Oh my God, it's Thanksgiving...I hadn't turned my calendar over..didn't even realize.
Dang.

7:44 PM  
Blogger Gillian said...

Hope the move runs smoothly!! Let us knwo when the final deed is done!
G.

4:16 AM  
Blogger mikki said...

The three-day delay, is that three business days, or just three days? I know exactly how you feel - I am not so good at delayed gratification either. I don't just impatient, I stress out at the same time. Not much fun for the people around me :o) I hope everything goes smoothly once you do get started. Unpack your camera first, so you can document the whole moving-in process for us nosey bloggers :o)

5:12 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

You know you're really out of food when there isn't even Kraft Dinner in the house!!!!!! Oh well, Jim will have to take you out for supper--- or stop in to visit his son at meal time----or COME DOWN HERE FOR THE WEEKEND AND GET YOUR JIM TO COOK US ALL A BIG MEAL--- I'M NOT UP TO IT !!!!

1:41 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

I love the new look-- is this mikki's handiwork--- very impressive!!!!

8:14 PM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

What makes you think Mikki did it? I could have done it...(Not)! Isn't it nice..I love it.

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home