Thursday, October 26, 2006

Curtains

This is a blurry picture of my beautiful curtains which I purchased from E-Bay for an excellent price. Unfortuneatly you can't see them very well, and of course, Jim is in the way..hehehehe. However, it might give you an idea of what they look like. The tie-backs were croceheted especially for me by an excellent crocheter, and therefore are very exclusive.
Okay, this is the millionth day I've worked on the downstairs toilet..and it's slowly coming. After I rinse out the the CLR that's in there now, I am going to try Funnyface's idea of Javex on paper towels.
Now, actually the toilet looks pretty good. But, if some day, someone comes into my house and has to puke in that toilet..they may notice some faded rust stains up under the rim. And that just won't do! All rust stains must go...even the ones that can only seen by someone puking in my toilet!!! And please, don't say I have OCD...cause I know that.
Now, alll the downstairs floors are washed (by the way Magic Eraser works excellently on scuff marks..I love it..I cannot nor will not live without it any more).
So, I am very happy. Now for the upstairs. I have cleared a room for guests...however I have to obsessively clean it..and then get some furniture for it.
I'm looking for either a bed or a futon....and something to make it pretty.
So I am quite happy here....Jim has done wonders with hooking up all the electronics and hiding the wires. Tuffy is exceedingly happy now that he has a room for himself when he gets tired of me petting him. He doesn't sleep with me all the time now....sob sob sob.
The house seems to very well insulated..no drafts...and the digital thermostat is just so cool!!!!!!
My fingers are still wrinkled and my fingernails will eventually grow back I am sure.
So, that's my story, and I'm sticking to it.
Lots of love.....adios..adieu, and bye bye.....talk to all later.


6 Comments:

Blogger NanNan said...

Ewwww,, I hope never to see the inner rim of your toilet!!!! In fact, I hope to never see the inner rim of any toilet, especially for the purpose of heaving!!!!
On a brighter note, the curtains look lovely and cheery-- how did you get to be an obesessive cleaner--- not a shared gene--- when are you getting some kittens???

10:43 PM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

I am getting a kitten..not kittens!! As soon as I can.
But my first priority now is to make a guest room.
In case I have guests.
And, by the way, if you do ever see the inner rim of my toilet..it won't be that bad! hehehehehe.
Lots of love, Marsh

10:50 PM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

Oh..btw...LjLc..I only like things perfect and clean when I first move in. After I've been here for a while the novelty will where off..believe me.

10:51 PM  
Blogger mikki said...

It's weird how you make housework sound like such fun, when I know for sure that it is not (yes, my experience has been somewhat limited lately, but only because I know how not fun housework is)! Anyway, the living room is looking nice, despite the blurry photo :o) As for the toilet-cleaning, I think a million days just might qualify as OCD!

12:49 AM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

It's only fun if it's Really Dirty! If it's just normally dirty, then it's just a chore...sigh.
So my advice to all women is...let your house get really really really dirty..then you can have fun cleaning it up!
Wow..good plan! I like it.
As I said, the novelty will wear (not where) off.

1:44 AM  
Blogger Funnyface said...

MISSING YOU !!!!

Hope everything is alright.I'm starting to "Worry" Hope all is well...

Your friend Cheryl

2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home