Monday, October 09, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving Day

Hi all, Happy Thanksgiving Day! We are having fish cakes...hehehehe...all turkey cooking accoutrements are packed!!!!
I am sitting here amongst hundreds of boxes, most packed, some unpacked, and I am freaking out. First of all, it feels like I'm living in the warehouse of a used furniture store!!! And second of all, I'm having trepidations about the sale of the house going through. My nerves are shot, my stomach is all aflutter, I'm restless, edgy, nervous!!!! There is nothing more to pack, and can't clean around all the clutter. Sheesh.
How do you guys like my new template....I have my own personal template made for me by my loving daughter Mikki....she's so smart!!!!!! I like it.
Well, yesterday I went to the new Wal Mart! Holy Smokes it's huge. But I hate the way it's laid out. Food and other stuff sort of all mixed in together. Hard to tell where anything is. Anyway, instead of buying Hickory Sticks, I decided to get a treat - a fruit tray! It has delicious strawberries, pineapple, canteloupe, and that green melon which is great....and it cost $10.00. I ate quite a bit of it yesterday, and the sad thing is, that my body is so used to junk, that the fruit quite surprised and I've been having cramps all day!!!! Hehehehehe....Hickory Sticks never gave me cramps. And Spinach is killing people, and today some Lettuce has been recalled. I think this is a Terrorist Plot. Poison the healthy food, then the people will be reduced to eating junk and we will all eventually die of high cholesterol and hardening of the arteries.
Well, much go....despite the cramps I'm going to have some more fruit. I love it.
Pray that we will be moving tomorrow or Wednesday.......please!
Love, Marsha

2 Comments:

Blogger NanNan said...

I'm sticking to chocolate---- thank goodness you didn't pack your computer---- hope you can get to it first thing---- enjoy those fishcakes--- i had reheated chili------ reminds me of the bad Billy days----- love

8:51 PM  
Blogger mikki said...

I don't know what our excuse is... our turkey cooking accoutrements are all easily accessible (did I spell that right?), yet, we did not have turkey. Some of us had burgers from A&W, some of us had left-over spaghetti, and some of us had both. Nobody felt like cooking, and teenage boys don't really want to hang around for sit-down dinners unless absolutely necessary. Doesn't mean we're not thankful, though - just a little apathetic *hehehehehehe*

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home