Saturday, October 14, 2006

Very Quick Blog

Hi all, we are moving today....here is our new information...write this down!!!!!
Our new street address is 156 Rutherford Street.
Our new mailing address is P.O. Box 3507, Stellarton, N.S. B0K1S0

As of Wednesday, which is when I should be hooked up to the Internet again, we will have a home phone number which is 902-695-5141. I will NO longer have a cell phone, repeat, I will no longer have a cell phone......Do not call my old number. As of Wednesday. Jim will still have his cell phone.

Saw the house yesterday. It is quite old, and needs some work done on the inside, but Jim is very handy, thank God. There is only one closet for clothes (so far) so I guess Jim's will have to lay on the floor...hehehehe. Well, Must go now and tear my bed apart.

See ya Wednesday....Love to you all, Marsha

4 Comments:

Blogger Fireguy said...

OK - have fun with all the excitement!
Love - Fireguy

2:04 PM  
Blogger Fireguy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:04 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

Good luck and thanks for the info--- if you see Mema across the street, don't tell her about the vase.

8:57 PM  
Blogger mikki said...

Mommy - hurry up and get hooked back into the 'net - I want to see you guys in your new home! Miss you :o)

1:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home