Thursday, October 19, 2006

I'm Baaccckkkkk!

Hi all....I'm back! God, what a time we had! Busy, busy, busy!
First, all the toilets sinks and bathtubs were filhy with rust. The downstairs toilet had been running for the past hundred years I think, and the upstairs bathroom tap was running, so we got those fixed right away! Then I bought CLR and Magic Eraser and Lysol and Javex!!!! I don't know if I'll get the rust out of the downstairs bathroom....but, upstairs that Magic Eraser is really Magic!!!!! I got the tub clean and didn't even have to scrub!!! Got the toilet done....and now I have to work on the sink.
Not totally unpacked yet...but no problem. I'll get to it. The upstairs bedrooms are totally small!!!!!!! The only thing I can get in my room, which is bright red by the way (ewwwwwwww) is the bed and the TV stand....my dresser is in the other room with the closet in it, so I guess that's the dressing room!
Now, our bed is a queen size bed, and Jim had to CUT IT IN TWO to get it up the stairs, then nail it back together! Gads....and I had to help him get it upstairs!!!!
And it fell on both my feet at one point! Good thing I was numb with exhaustion, or I might have cried a lot....hehehehe.
Today, I am cleaning. The house is quite old but Jim is quite handy and can fix up things.
Tuffy is a very happy cat....he has a whole house to roam in..and he's been outside and come back...so he's at home. There a ton of cats around here.
Okay...gotta get back to work. Talk to you all later....ciao.

4 Comments:

Blogger NanNan said...

Glad you're baaaack!! And your priorities are in order-- internet hook-up and blogging!!Bright red room-- that's gotta go!! But at least you have a walk in closet now--- funny about the bed--- maybe you should have left it in two parts--- separate beds?? hey, you could even have separate rooms now,, life is looking up!! PS Don't tell Mema about the broken vase if you see her-- have you seen her?? She's coming home on Sunday-- glad you're getting settled-- Did the "owner" ever find out who really bought it?? much love

1:17 PM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

No, I haven't seen Mema yet..and no I won't tell her about the vase! I am totally insulted that you would think I would..hehehehehe! I got the upstairs bathroom sparkling and now my back is breaking! It's a really deep tub, and I could hardly reach the other side of it.
Tomorrow...the kitchen and the downstairs bathroom.
And yes the 'owner' knows..but tough!!!!!
Love, Marsh

5:19 PM  
Blogger mikki said...

So, how's it going so far? You must be almost all settled in - I know how feverishly you can unpack :o) Take a few pics when you get the chance, 'k? Loves ya!

11:15 AM  
Blogger Funnyface said...

So glad to hear your finally in. Boy you've got a lot more energy, then I have.
I love magic eraser's!!!! Hope your feet are alright,man that had to have hurt like the dickens. Glad to here Tuffy feels at home.

Your friend Cheryl

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home