Monday, November 06, 2006

Dancing with the Stars

I don't usually watch this show, however, the other night there was nothing else on, and so I watched it....Has anyone seen the show? If so, has anyone out there seen this guy's butt?????? Wow!!!!! I was mesmerized. I don't even like this guys acting....but his dancing...I almost fainted..and I was in bed!!!! He's hot hot hot! The show I saw he was dancing the waltz..it was beautiful...the next dance was a Latin dance and I got goosebumps.....
In all my 61 years, this is the first time I have ever noticed a man's butt! Really! I can't get over it. I've heard other women talking about butts, but they never really appealed to me..until I saw this man dancing!!!!!!!!
Oh my Heart!!! I'm too old for this..hehehehehehe.
On a different note..for some odd reason I went out yesterday. Jim said let's go to the used furniture store later. I immediately said no, cause I don't like to go out. But then I changed my mind because I felt bad for JIm..he has to go everywhere by himself. So I got ready and out we went....and lo and behold...we found the most perfect dining room chairs for the table that you could possibly find! Someone led us there..don't know who.
Let me explain...the table is old...and worn but much loved by the whole Fitt family. No-one knows where the chairs went. And we found old chairs, in perfect condition....perfect, being slightly worn, but really well built...same colour as the table...pretty much the same condition as the table....it was like a miracle. And they were only $200.00. It's like a miracle.
Modern chairs would not have gone with that table. They look like they belong there....and whatever possessed me to change my mind and go out...well, I just don't know. But there they were, and they caught my eye, and now I have them.
Maybe it was Connie (Jim's mother). All the kids and grandkids remember playing cards, and having Christmas dinners on that table. And now it's complete again.. I really wish I had a Digital Camera so you guys could see them. Sorry for babbling on and on about this, but I am amazed!
Anyhoo, must go now. The reason I'm up so late is because I didn't feel well today, so I slept most of the day and now I'm not tired! So I guess I'll check up on the blogs and then go to bed.
Nitey nite all.....Marsh

7 Comments:

Blogger mikki said...

That's pretty cool - maybe Connie did help you find those chairs; stranger things have happened :o) Maybe you should try that "leaving the house" thing more often... not that I'm the best one to tell you that. Hehehehehe
Yes, I have watched that dancing show now and then. Apparently dancing is really good for getting into shape. I actually like watching ballroom dancing; sometimes, late at night, that's all that would be on. I found it interesting - love the costumes and the talent and style of the dancers.
I am rambling now, so I'll say bye for now :o) Love you!

9:01 AM  
Blogger NanNan said...

For sure that was Connie--- and as Mikki says, stranger things have happened--- dolphins-- remember--I am sure she is thrilled that you and Jim are in the old homestead----as for Mario,,, he's definitely got the best pelvic motion going on-- I think he'll win, but I"m kind of partial to Emmet-- he's like a furry friendly teddy bear--- I find Mario a little too gay for my liking-------- :) Am looking forward to the show tonight---

8:45 PM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

I love watching ballroom dancing too, but I never know when the show is on. I love the costumes and the dancers just seem to glide....it would be so much fun to be able to dance like that.
And Nannan, I don't like Mario, just his butt...I like Emmet too...he's so graceful..and he can really dance...
I missed the elimination show...who got voted off?

6:10 PM  
Blogger Fireguy said...

Great - Glad you found those chairs. Now I'll have something to sit on when I have breakfast there...hahaha.

9:06 PM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

Yes....the really nice breakfasts that Jim makes for you...hehehehe.

9:45 PM  
Blogger Gillian said...

Man, I kind of wish I had that show with all of your talking. Mario is more ripped than I remember him from Saved by the Bell show. And I am shocked to hear that any football player could be referred to as "graceful"... seems like an interesting show!

G.

9:29 PM  
Blogger Funnyface said...

I didn't realize who Mario was, until I read G's comment... WOW, did he grow up real nice. I'm going to have to watch.

So glad you got some chairs,and just the right ones.I guess someone was guiding you.Take this as a good sign, she's glad your there...

Your friend

10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home