Thursday, November 02, 2006

I'm Sorry I'm Sorry I'm Sorry

......that I haven't been blogging in quite a while. Here is a pretty bouquet of roses for you all. I have several excuses which I will now impart to you. Please feel free to choose the one you like best. But first, let me explain that I am a tad bi-polar in some ways. So okay, here goes. I've either been very very very busy to the extent of exhaustion, or I've been very very very lazy to the extent of laying around all day. There were two days, where I could hardly get out of bed for the backache due to one of my manic housecleaning days. Also, I spent a lot of time playing games just for relaxation....and one day it (just one mind you) it didn't rain and I spent all day doing laundry. But, then last night, I started to feel guilty. And so, here I am - blogging again and anxious to read all you guyses blogs.
Yesterday I finally got curtains for the kitchen windows, a tablecloth for the dining room table, and a whole bunch of groceries. So, we are getting there, slowly but surely.
I heard on the news that effective Jan 1st, any child under nine and under 4'9" has to sit in a booster seat!!!!! Gads, what if you have a short 12 year old. Young James (Jim's grandson) is already freaking out..."I'm not sitting in a booster seat!" He's 7 years old. Who comes up with this stuff anyway?
Well, now I must go blog read whilst drinking my tea. Promise to blog more often, I was just trying to get comfortably settled in (another excuse to choose from)..hehehehe.
Love to you all...Marsha



4 Comments:

Blogger mikki said...

There is no way my James is going to sit in a booster seat, eithor... I can just see his friends razzing him as I drop him off at junior high in the mornings. Gads!
Anyway, thank Gawd you finally blogged! I almost had to phone you to make sure you're still alive! You know how I hate having to actually speak to live people in real time. Don't make me warn you again. Hehehehehehe
Love you!

10:54 AM  
Blogger Funnyface said...

Just so glad to hear your OK. It has got to be hard moving, and getting settled, into a new home.

Take care of yourself

11:15 AM  
Blogger NanNan said...

Now I'll bet you wish you had waited a little longer for that live phone call-----it's amazing how we survived before our lives were so regulated---- it's kind of scary--- school cafeterias now have to follow very strict regulations and schools can't sell anything "good" in their canteen---Nice to see you're back--- how was your Hallowe'en?

11:24 AM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

Dang Dang Dang! I should have waited for the phone call!!!!!!!
Anyhoo Nannan...Hallowe'en was incredibly busy considering it's been three years since we had any trick or treaters!
But it's over now Thank God..got some leftover candy that I'm not sure what to do with..hehehehehehe..I'm sure I'll figure something out.

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home