Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Hello out there

Hmm, my picture didn't upload. Anyway, it's been a while. I haven't had anything to say. No rants, no witty repartee, no complaints, no words of wisdom, no deep thoughts....actually, no thoughts at all. Just doing the same thing every day. I have more housework to do now, which is good! I like keeping the place tidy, because it's not so overcrowded now. Hey, I moved the little box with the 'x' in it, and now I can see the picture.
Well, the new bedroom has been defiled. It has been usurped by a furry yellow usurper who thinks it's his bedroom. There is cat hair on the new comforter and the new shams. And today, just to make sure he didn't miss anywhere, he was laying on the mat! Next I'll find him rolling around on the drapes after he's pulled them down!!! He won't even sleep with me anymore..sob sob sob!
I've tried closing the door..but it won't shut tight..and he can push it open!
I think I'm in a sort of disgruntled mood, because Christmas is coming...and I am much too poor to think of Christmas this year. So, I've been blocking my mind to everything....just not thinking at all in case Christmas inadvertently slips into my mind.
We had some beautiful weather for a while there, but it's getting colder now. No snow yet! Woohoo! Well, I am going to go read some blogs.....see what's going on in the outside world.
Talk to you all later....adios for now.








4 Comments:

Blogger NanNan said...

So Tuffy has been marking his territory-- so much more to mark now--- what's he going to think when you get a new little kitty---what did you think about Emmit winning Dancing with the stars?

7:35 PM  
Blogger Funnyface said...

Tuffy reminds me of my cat. Just has to make sure he lives his mark everywhere.hehehhe.
I'm like you when it comes to Christmas this year,but I refuse to let it get me down.

Take care :)

8:08 PM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

Hey, I missed Dancing with the Stars, but I saw part of his act..wow!!! He can dance..and sexy!!! Just too too sexy..not a girly boy like Mario! I'm really glad he won.
And Christmas is not really getting me down...as long as we have a tree and a turkey..I'm happy.
Trouble is, I love to give presents...and that makes it tough!

9:13 PM  
Blogger Fireguy said...

My cats leave their marks all over the place - furballs and upchuck messes! yicky pooh!

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home