Friday, December 01, 2006

It's about Time

that I did a blog. I've been very lazy.
See this pretty little girl right here. She is my granddaughter Megan, daughter of Paul. I haven't seen here since she was two. Her mother stole her away and they are in the States somewhere, as far as I know. This picture both fills my heart to bursting, and also actually breaks my heart. The tears are close when I look at it. I sincerely hope I live long enough to see her again...What a beauty though!! I always said she took after me...hahahaha.
Well Travellin Man was here and we had a nice time. We decided to have either a late Thanksgiving or an early Christmas, so we had Turkey with all the trimmings, including pumpkin pie. It was yummy. Jimmy and Charlotte gave over as well. First time in years I've had enough to room to serve a meal for five people...and we ate in the living room, away from the mess....it was so nice!
Then we watched a movie, and went to bed. Sounds boring but it wasn't. The next day we went looking around the mall. Hard to find any parking and I imagine it will be busy like that right up until Christmas. We are getting a New Wal-Mart and it is huge. They hope to be open by Christmas.
We've had no snow here yet Thank God, very mild weather. We hope to put up our Christmas lights this weekend. Try to get in the mood!!!!!
Well...gonna read the blogs now....talk to you all later....love, Marsha








8 Comments:

Blogger NanNan said...

Wow--she's growing up-- yikes, they all are!! How did you get the picture?
Sounds like you had a great time with Dad--- dinner sounds yummy-- actually his birthday dinner!!
Another wal-mart?
You'll have room to put up a tree -Will check in later-- love

8:29 AM  
Blogger mikki said...

Yeah - how did you get the picture? She looks wonderful! So, with whom did you place your order for a new camera? Wouldn't it be amusing if you got cameras from everybody who knows you want one? Sounds like you guys all had a nice visit/dinner... we have been mostly eating junk food in between trying to do the rec room reno ~blech~ Todd finally broke down last night, though, and cooked real food. Good news - I won't be dying of scurvy this week!

9:38 AM  
Blogger Fireguy said...

Glad you all had a good time. Also glad we got the video chat thingie worked out.

11:48 AM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

I got the picture from Paul, who got it from his Dad. Apparently Eric and Diane keep in touch with her.
Paul keeps saying he doesn't know where she is, but he does. Problem is, when he calls, Jen won't let him speak to Megan.
I surely hope some day, she comes looking for him!
And yes it would be very amusing if I got cameras from everybody..but I have put my order in with J. Fitt..and it is an order!! So I am pretty sure I will get one.
Give us a picture of the rec room if you get a chance!
Hope to talk to you later Mikki...
And Nannan...we have a place for a tree!!!!! Yea!

6:46 PM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

Notice to all people with web cams...let's try it sometime!

6:47 PM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

Notice to all people with web cams...let's try it sometime!

6:47 PM  
Blogger Funnyface said...

So glad to hear, your enjoying your new home.All the hard work sure has paid off...
I've been thinking of putting up my tree next week.

Take care

1:00 PM  
Blogger Gillian said...

She is a sweetie...
Too bad for her that she is missing out having a grandma like you!

G.

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home