Sunday, December 17, 2006

Merry Christmas Everyone


Hi people...I realize it's been quite a while since I posted - Dec 6 to be exact. But I was just getting over my annual Christmas depression....hahahahahaha!
We have our tree up and decorated...spruce needles all over the floor but easier to sweep than to vacuum! The tree looks really nice and if I had a digital camera I would have sent a picture..hehehehe. Maybe later?????????
Not much new going on here. We have no snow, it's been quite mild. According to the news it's been mild everywhere in the east. Doesn't really feel like Christmas without snow.....or kids!
Even though we had a big Turkey dinner for Dad's birthday, I am still looking forward to Christmas dinner! That was always my favorite part...other than receiving tons of gifts of course. Mom always went a little crazy at Christmas.
I was watching an Ad on TV for a Christmas Flower Centerpiece and I was actually thinking "I should order that for Mom"...then I remembered. Maybe we should chip in on a Christmas thingie for Mom for her gravesite....just a thought Nannan!
Now I must spend the next few hours catching up on blogs.
IF I get a digital camera for Christmas...I will be blogging more with my interesting pictures of my interesting life....hahahahahahaha..Man I Kill Myself Sometimes (with my humour)!
Talk to you all later
Lots of Happiness to you all....Marsh

4 Comments:

Blogger Gillian said...

Hey.... I got home to Yar. this afternoon... did a tonne of shopping on the way though... must take a break from the stores though, the credit card is on fire! LOL!

Have a wonderful Christmas!
G.

10:47 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

Been busy maxing out all the credit cards!!! Now i've got to get ready for the BIG Meal--- so i'll try to squeeze in a few lines-- this was Mom's time of year-- she loved Christmas and her absence is felt-- maybe when you come down, we can choose something for her grave-- see you then-- love sis

12:31 PM  
Blogger Funnyface said...

I finally got all my shopping done.
Tomorrow were going to Angies to do our turkey, and Ang and I are going to do some baking.I have to pick up a ginger bread house, to do with the kids tomorrow night.

So you guys have a wonderful Chirstmas.And remember if you wear stretch pants, you can eat a lot more heheheh ( That's what I do )

Love Cheryl

9:01 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

So where is the evidence of your new digital camera---waiting,,waiting---

7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home