Thursday, December 28, 2006

Ok, here I go!


Ok..here is some proof that I got a digital camera for Christmas!
I've been trying to figure it out ever since. This is my first try...still have lots to learn about it. But I love it! It's little and cute! But it has a lot of options and buttons!!!!!!! Just learning the basics now. We had a really good Christmas. Now getting ready for New Year's Eve. I will bring my camera and my books and maybe somebody can help me figure out things like lighting etc. Hehehehehe.
Hope you all had a good one. I will try some more pictures later...see if I get any better.
Tata for now.

6 Comments:

Blogger Fireguy said...

Not bad for your first try! You'll get more practice with it down here at New Years. Glad you had a good Christmas.

9:56 AM  
Blogger NanNan said...

He took the hint(command)-- Nice picture, thank God we have good sport husbands to be subjects for our pics/blogs !!!! See you soon!

1:15 PM  
Blogger Traveling Man said...

Great picture, but how come Jim's visage doesn't match the smiley face. He looks a bit sad.

2:43 PM  
Blogger Tuffysmom said...

He didn't want to pose! Hehehehe.

2:53 PM  
Blogger Funnyface said...

I guess we both got lucky this year, I got one too. I never dreamed I would...

9:14 PM  
Blogger Gillian said...

Congrats! We'll be anxious to see some pictures of the outside and inside of the new place and all of your adventures now!

Merry Christmas!
G.

4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home