Thursday, December 28, 2006

Testing my Camera


Okay, this is a picture of my evil cat. The other one I took, his eyes were yellow. I tried to use the 'remove red eye' function, but apparently it doesn't remove 'yellow eye'. So this is the one I have.
This is his 'I am hungry, feed me right now' look. I cropped it because there was more floor showing than cat.
Still experimenting. But having fun. That is why I am up so late..trying out different things.
We took down our tree today. Didn't want to come back from Yarmouth with that tree still up! So, we are getting ready for our trip. Let's pray the weather holds....I'm dying for Chinese food!!!!
Well, must go try some other options.
Later guys.
Marsh

4 Comments:

Blogger Tuffysmom said...

P.S. Isn't he a 'beauty boy'? That's what I call him.
The prettiest cat in the whole wide world...including Yarmouth.

12:02 AM  
Blogger mikki said...

Hey, Tuffy is the same colour as the floor - is he a chameleon-cat? Hee hee hee... Ok, it doesn't take much to amuse me, I admit it. Your camera takes beautiful pictures, though - nice and clear! It is sooooo convenient having a digital camera... how did we ever get along without them? Oh yeah - films taken to Wal-Mart en masse, after hanging around the house for 16 months, so that you have no idea what's on them. ~blush~
Anyway, back to bed for me - I have finally caught the cold that everyone else here had. *Yuck*

12:16 AM  
Blogger Funnyface said...

Good picture,I'm still messing with mine too. I've never had a digital camera before, so its all new to me....But it's fun!!!
Have a good trip down, maybe this time I'll get to see you!!!

7:51 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

Chameleon cat--- hahahahahah-- true--great camouflage picture!!

10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home